Friday, July 9, 2010

TV Style: One Tree Hill

One Tree Hill has been my favourite show from the second it appeared in front of me on TV (it was the season 4 premiere) and I have been watching ever since. I have all the seasons on dvd and I go through all of the episodes multiple times. Obsessed? I think not! lol ... ya I pretty much am. Sadly for the 7th season Chad Micheal Murray (Lucas Scott) and Hilarie Burton (Peyton Sawyer), who are the main characters of the show, decided it was time to leave the show. At least they were 2 of 5 main characters so it wasn't a whole new cast being introduced.

One of the new characters introduced season 7 was Quinn James (play by Shantal VanSanten). Quinn fits into the story as Haley's sister (who is one of the main characters, played by Bethany Joy Galeotti). I really like the character Quinn and her style. She has a really relaxed style, but I think it is really cool and fun. Take a look at the image below to check out some of her outfits. *A lot of her clothes are from Citizen's of Humanity, Urban Outfitters, and Current/Elliot.

No comments:

Post a Comment