Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Celebrity Outfit of The Week: Miley Cyrus

Today is, yet another, celebrity outfit of the week post, and yet again the celebrity is Miley Cyrus. On my computer I have an album of celebrity outfits I like. So for these "segments" I randomly pick from the batch of pics (so sometimes the outfit I pick might not be my favourite).

This is an outfit Miley Cyrus wore while promoting Hannah Montana: The Movie in London. I think it is cute but I definitely liked it a lot more back when I added the picture to the album. I would still wear this for sure, but I think it's a little too young looking. Well, Miley was my age when promoting this movie so I suppose it isn't that young. Purple is my favourite colour so I like how it is the accent of the outfit. I also like how she accessorized.

Rating: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment