Sunday, June 27, 2010

Celebrity Outfit of The Week: Ashley Tisdale

I am back from, yet again, another hiatus. Summer is here so there are a bunch of posts on their way!

This week's celebrity outfit is of Ashley Tisdale. She wore this outfit shopping with Miley Cyrus back in 2007. That outfit is 3 years old and I still think it's amazing! I love everything about this outfit, the dress, the boots, the bag, and the accessories! I love how her bag goes perfectly with the dress without looking too "matchy-matchy". And I am absolutely in love with that dress, I'm going to search for it on eBay and buy it! :D Wow, I am really enthusiastic about this outfit. So it probably makes no sense as to why it didn't get a 10 on 10 rating. As much as I am in love with this outfit I can't give it a perfect 10, and I have no idea why?

Rating: 9.99/10

No comments:

Post a Comment