Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shopping Spotlight: Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture was created in 1994 by Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor. With big dreams and ambition they created a clothing line that expanded world wide and is famously known. Now they have another clothing line launched called Bird which is more high end, so more pricey. I love their designs so I thought I'd do a little profile on the brand. Designer Profile posts are similar to Shopping Spotlights, but they are focused on designers as opposed to stores.



Some Things I Own


I bought this jacket in New York City at the Juicy Couture store on 5th avenue. I had wanted this jacket before, and once I saw it I had to get it, especially since it was on sale for $70 compared to $228! It's definitely one of the more unique items in my closet but hopefully not for long ;) Unfortunately the sale isn't the same online, but it's still pretty good.
You can purchase it at shopbop.com for $114 or at revolveclothing.com for $160.
This sweater/jacket I bought the same time I did the last jacket. I love this item because it is amazingly comfy and still looks put together. It has the softest interior and you wont want to take it off! The only problem with it for me is that I have broad shoulders and they have shoulder padding ... at least I'll look like a fashionable football player ... ? I also bought this item on a great sale and once again the sale isn't available online.
This sweater/jacket is available at shopbop.com for $128.

Some Things I Like


This sweater is $248, I was actually planning on buying both colours when I was at the store, but then I saw the price!
Stripped: juicycouture.com / revolveclothing.com / shopbop.com
Black: revolveclothing.com

Jacket: $138 at shopbop.com
Watch: $136.50 at shopbop.com
Necklace: $148 at shopbop.com

1 comment:

  1. Looking Nice.
    You can check for women apparels-https://www.eanythingindian.com/apparels/

    ReplyDelete