Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pretty Little Liars: Style File

Pretty Little Liars is the new ABC summer teen drama, based off of Sara Shepard's bestselling book series. I haven't read the books, but I think I will because I love the show! After the pilot episode I was hooked.

For those of you who don't know, the show follows a group of 4 girls who's friend, Alison, had gone missing. A year later Alison's dead body was found and the girls began to receive mysterious messages from "A". Each girl has a secret that only Alison knew and somehow this "A" person knows. The big question is, who is sending the text messages? Could it be Alison?

One of the four main characters is Aria Montgomery (played by Lucy Hale). She is my favourite character in the show. I love how she is unique and doesn't care what other people think of her, not to mention I love her clothes. She is very stylish in a gothic and free spirited (yet very feminine) way. Here are a couple of her outfits that I like.

9 comments:

  1. Me too i love her style!! Do you know where i can find her leather jacket that she wears on some of the picture???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style but I don't know if the actress too has the same look in her real life! Do you know it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the actress that plays aria is lucy hale and she said that she doesnt really have the same style as aria does. the character that plays spencer has arias style in realy life tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her style 2 does anyone know where i could find out how 2 style my hair like hers when she has the 1 feather earing in her ear at the top thx PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. i mean BOTTOM of the picture SORRY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the style board. I adore Aria's taste.
    I'm going to post a link your blog post in my blog. Hope that's okay!
    www.lacedinfloral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok but they are all beautiful i love them a lot and their style ouffffffffff <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The style of aria is amazing, I want to have all her clothes ahah! my style look like this and I have a lot of compliment about my style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyy I love Aria style so much ^_^ I also love this collage, would I be able to use it for my post, credit will be given and a link to your blog :3 Emma xxxx

    Rougeinlove97.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete