Thursday, March 12, 2015

Living in the Moment

Once again, with a promise to keep daily journal entries and scheduled blog posts, I have failed. I have not written a single thing since my first night in Europe.

To be honest, I love to write and I love to blog, but this whole experience has been such a whirlwind that I do not want to waste a single moment of it trapped in my room. It's more important for me to participate and say yes to every opportunity, within reason.



I can still remember the places I have visited and the things I liked/disliked, so I will write some articles in the future.

I cannot even begin to describe how much of a dream come true this study abroad experience has been. It's different than I imagined, yet some how it has exceeded those built up expectations I've had for 7 years.

For something to look forward to, I will have posts on the following places:

In France: Grenoble, Paris, Lyon, Annecy, Les Deux Alpes, Val D'Isere

The Rest of Europe: London, England; Budapest, Hungary; Brussels, Belgium; Amsterdam, Netherlands

Upcoming Trips: Barcelona, Spain; Nice, France; Monte-Carlo, Monaco; Florence/Rome, Italy; Split/Hvar/Dubrovnik, Croatia


No comments:

Post a Comment