Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Travel Diary: Toronto Bound

Right now I'm on the train heading to Toronto and once again, I'm traveling on my own. Yes, I'm quite the independent traveler now! I decided to book this trip to visit family I haven't seen in a while. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do these next four days but I'm up for anything! I've looked online for things to do in Toronto, but of course that only brings me to tourist websites. I've been to Toronto many times, I'm not a tourist, I'm simply a visitor. Anyways I don't want my hosts to feel as though they need to keep me entertained, so I better come up with some ideas!

Photo credit: 1, 2

If you have any ideas of what I should do in Toronto, please leave a comment! Nothing too touristy please. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment